During his working visit to Issyk-Kul province on January 13th of the current year, the Minister of Health of the KR, Alymkadyr Beishenaliev, took part in the delivery ceremony of ambulance vehicles procured through the Islamic Development Bank. Healthcare organizations of Issyk-Kul province received 9 vehicles. These were distributed as follows:
- 1 vehicle was given to Issyk-Kul Oblast Merged Hospital;
- 2 vehicles – to Oblast Family Medicine Center in Karakol;
- 2 vehicles – to Tyup District Hospital;
- 1 vehicle – to Ton Territorial Hospital;
- 1 vehicle – to Balykchy Territorial Hospital;
- 1 vehicle – to General Practice Center of Ananyevo village;
- 1 vehicle – to Family Medicine Center of Cholpon-Ata.
In total, 66 ambulance vehicles were procured through the Islamic Development Bank. They will be distributed among all healthcare organizations of the republic.